Mielta terminal firmware update is released (2.3.0.065)
Satellite terminal firmware update is released. The version number on the update server: 265. Below is the list of changes.
- New track registration algorithm.
- GPS coordinates filtering has been implemented both by accelerometer and ignition sensors.
- Several modes of data upload has been implemented.
- Power-saving modes has been implemented.
- Server DNS name support added.
- Bluetooth support for wireless terminal configuration added (Android configurator for mobile devices is also developed).
- Alarm button function added.
- Unsent black box records upload to file has been implemented (with use of Windows configuration software).
- GSM module diagnostics command added.
- SIM-card ICCID request command added.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- IMEI request command is now available without authorization by password.
- Blac box record format slightly changed.
- Several bug fixes.
IMPORTANT: Black box record in new firmware has a different format in compare with previous versions that is why all the records will be deleted after remote update. We recommend to wait for a vehicle parking to avoid track data loss during remote firmware update.